BEST 🥇GRAPHIC DESIGNING 🎭 COURSE IN PATNA
WHAT’S GRAPHIC DESIGNING?
Graphic designing is a technique where designers create content to communicate to the user by using a visual medium. Under visual medium, there are different interfaces through which we can speak to the user. The content can be an image, a video with visual effects, and an image with graphics. The graphic designer uses different page layout methods and they use topography for a better user experience. They use display elements in a proper manner for a better user experience. Topography in graphic design will make the design look different and will attract users.
Around 17,000 years ago designing was used by early men for painting walls in caves and making designs on trees. Now designing and using our creative skills in graphic designing to design logos, magazines, brochures, books, ads, and the same.
Different types of graphic designs are:-
- User interface graphics
- Motion graphics
- Visual graphics
Graphic designing will help you to design what you desire. Using graphic design you can design the cover of books, brochures, the logo of a company. Companies hire designers for designing their logos and to make their website look good and attractive.
COURSE CURRICULUM FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNING
- Introduction to Graphic designing
- Graphic designing software’s and tools
- Topography – This method is used for making the layout of the page. This is also used for a better UI/UX.
- Image layouts – This is a way to arrange the texts, graphics, and images for a better user experience.
- Visual effects
- Shapes and Designs
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- HTML – Hypertext Markup Language
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Audition
- Vector Graphics – In this type of designing we use lines and different shapes to makes images and designs.
- Arts and Visuals
- Computer Fundamentals – Only the basics that are important for a graphic designer to know i.e. best processors for designing, minimum RAM graphic card required for best results.
ABOUT GRAPHIC DESIGNING COURSE
In this course, you will be able to make animations and designs that will help you to communicate with the user. After the completion of this course, you will get a graphic designing certificate that will help you to get recruit by different companies. In this course, you will be able to express your ideas in making different designs. All you need is to expand your creativity and intelligence in the field of designing.
In this course you will get different projects that you have to complete in the given time, this task will help you to manage your time and to complete a task in the given time. We will also make you job perfect and we will have mock interview sessions that will help you to get high paid jobs.
The need for graphic designers is increasing every day. You can use graphic designing in your Digital Marketing. Everything is getting digital so the need is also increasing. Graphic designing will help you to design different display ads. A good contrasting ad attracts more customers rather than a bad one. After completing this course you can be a freelancer and earn money. Most of the companies demand an experienced candidate, so before joining a company you have to complete an internship or training in a company, as a graphic designer.
GRAPHIC DESIGNING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Should have completed 10+2 from any stream (science/arts/commerce)
- Minimum marks obtained is 50% at an intermediate level
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Internet connectivity
- Zoom app
- Minimum 4 GB RAM on the computer and 2 GB graphic card.
SKILLSET WE PROVIDE FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNING
- How to be creative?
- Programming languages used in designing
- How to visualize?
- Software knowledge
- Time management
- Communication skills
- How to complete work before the deadline?
- Knowledge of topography
- Color theory
JOBS IN GRAPHIC DESIGNING
- UI Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Graphic studios
- E – learning companies
- Content management system executive
- Production houses
- Flash Animator
- Layout Designer
GRAPHIC DESIGNING SPECIALISATION
- Interior Designer
- Jewelry Designer
- Apparel Designer
- Product Designer
GRAPHIC DESIGNING ENTRANCE EXAMS
There are different colleges that conduct exams for students and on the basis of that, they take students for the graphic designing course. Students have to clear the exam to get admitted to college. A few of the examinations are:
- NID Entrance Exam
- Pearl Academy Entrance Exam
- TDV Entrance Exam
SALARY OF A GRAPHIC DESIGNER
The salary given to a graphic designer depends on the skills and experience of the individual. The average package offered to a fresher range between 4 lacs to 6 lacs. But to an individual with more than 3 years of experience can expect a salary between 8 lacs to 12 lacs.
GRAPHIC DESIGNING COURSE DETAIL
- Course Duration – 3 months
- Fee structure – 14999/- ( can be paid in 2 installments )
- Class timing – 10.00 am to 11.00 am ( Monday to Friday )
- Doubt clearing sessions every Saturday.
- Online lectures will be available after class.
- Tests on every Sunday
- Mock interview sessions
KEY FEATURES OF THIS COURSE
- 24×7 support
- Online lectures
- Assignments based on course
- Access for 1 year
- 100% job assistance
- Make you job perfect
- Internship opportunities
WHY TO CHOOSE US
- Training from professionals
- Complete job assistance
- Economical price
- We provide internship opportunities
- Best course curriculum
- 20% Discount for the top 20 students
AMIT SHARMA – PROFESSIONAL AND CERTIFIED TRAINER
PHONE NUMBER: 9716234590
ADDRESS: SECTOR 15, NOIDA
FAQs ON GRAPHICS DESIGNING
Q. Why a career in graphic designing?
A. With the increase in technology, companies demand an individual with some extra skills. Being a graphic designer is not an easy task, you have to be creative, intellectual and require few technical skills.
Q. What is the salary of a graphic designer?
A. A fresher can get an average of 4 to 6 lacs whereas an experienced candidate can get 8 to 12 lacs.
Q. What is the role of a graphic designer?
A. A graphic designer creates visuals for communication and better user experience.
Q. What is the duration of the graphic designing course?
A. You can become a graphic designer in 3 months.
Q. Which companies hire graphic designers?
A. There are many companies that hire graphic designing professionals. Some of them are listed below:
|Graphic Design Inc.||Designer Graphic|
Request a Call Back
Attend Free Demo Session
We understand the demand of customers. Base on that, we want to co-operate with customer to create the products and solutions with the best benefit at the economical fee.