Top 10 Free SEO Tools List for Beginners
There are so many free SEO tools for Beginner out there, and they’re easy to use and cheap! While these aren’t technically SEO tools, they can certainly help you improve your website ranking. Take advantage of these tools and learn the right ways to use them!
Over the years of constant researching and testing out SEO tools in the market, I’ve compiled some that really served me well. Since I stumbled across this post, I thought I’d share with all of you this piece of knowledge that I’ve written down in my handy notebook.
Sucessful SEO is not about tricking Google. It’s about PARTNERING with Google to provide the best search results for Google’s users.
The List of Top 10 Free SEO Tools to improve your ranking on Google.
Firstly, you need to know about, How SEO plays a vital role in today’s online business.
Basically, it is the method of optimizing the website content such as keywords, images, and text to optimize their websites for search engines such as Google, Yahoo, & Bing and thus improve their search engine rankings.
The main objective likewise of the SEO tools is to bring more and more traffic from different sources.
If you are having a website, blog or online venture, it can help you to boost your business and meet the company goals.
Generally Search engine optimization is important for every kind of business as users trust search engines and having an existence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
It assists you to get more traffic and the better you know your customers, the better the product or service you can offer, the higher are the Returns.
So yes, here’s a brief list of the best free/freemium SEO tools that have helped me since the start of my career:
Here is the list of free SEO tools which can help :
#01 Google Search Console
Google Webmaster Tools / Search Console gives you lot of insight ( much still remains hidden or available with an unknown time lag ). The tool allows you to monitor the indexing status of your website(s), submit sitemaps, and lists of links that point to your site. Please note Each and every information shared on this tool by Google is an important piece of puzzle for getting the best SEO results.
- You can see how google looks at your site content (fetch as google)
- Get a list of internal, external, and broken links to your site
- See what keywords people are using to find your site, and their click-through rates. Keyword impression/clicks and their avg rank
This awesome FREE SEO tools from Google can help you a lot in ranking your website. TRUST me it is the best tool for indexing, analyzing your website for FREE.
While launching a brand new site you must submit your website to the search console as it takes care of indexing, performance, and mobile usability of your website.
- You can see the overall performance of your website including Clicks, Impressions, CTR and Average Position.
- URL Inspection tool helps you to check whether your URL is indexed on Google or not.
- Coverage tool is used to find defected pages on your website whether a page is not responding or some other issue on the page.
- Sitemaps tool is the most important and you must submit the sitemap of your website so that Google can easily crawl the web pages.
- Mobile Usability tools help you to understand whether your webpage is mobile-friendly or not.
- AMP is used when you are using the AMP plugin on your WordPress website.
What are the benefits of the Google search console?
Using the Search Console can help you understand why your site is performing well (or poorly) in the organic results. Search Console makes sure that Google has access to your content, helps you monitor spam issues to keep your site clean, can help you submit new content to crawl, and allows you to remove old content.
Google Search Console or GSC (formerly “Google Webmaster Tools”) is a conglomeration of Google SEO tools and reporting.
#02 Google Trends
The Google trend can be used to find where most of the searches for Any search term are coming from. There is a Related terms section, which suggests related keywords for you based on popularity. Preparing your content strategy around what people are searching (and from where) for is a good way to boost your rankings.
Google Trends is an analysis tool by Google. Currently, these trends are updated by Google daily. This tool allows for the tracking of various words and phrases that are searched in Google’s search box. It provides keyword-related data including search volume index and geographical information about search engine users.
What can you use Google Trends for?
- Check what is trending in various categories
- To check the Popularity of a keyword/phrases
- Compare keywords for better keyword research
- Get popular queries related to that particular keyword
- It can also be used to check spelling preferences
What are the key features of the Google trend?
- The numbers represent the search interest on a scale from 0 to 100.
- You can check the trend of the last 15 years.
- You can compare a maximum of 5 words/phrases.
- You can discover Keyword Variations by Region, both on comparison and individual regions.
- You can search based on basic categories like entertainment, business, etc.
- You can search based on Web Search, Image search, News search, and Google shopping.
- You can also check by category of rising and top searches
In brief It gives you an Idea on the search results on Google. You can also gain knowledge about Keyword Research, chose relevant keywords for SEO. This will subsequently help create better content that will improve branding.
Try it yourself
#03 Google Analytics
Google Analytics provides detailed statistics about a website’s traffic and traffic sources. In the Dashboard, you can view these statistics for any period of time of your choosing.
- The Audience report provides demographic information about your audience, including which country they visited from and which language they speak.
- The Traffic Sources overview will tell you how many visitors to your website came from search engines, direct visits, social networks, or referring sites.
- The Content report shows you which pages of your website are attracting the most traffic; you can see metrics such as the number of visits, average visit duration, bounce rate, and % new visits for each and every page on your website.
- The Conversions report shows you how many of your goals (e.g. form submission, sales) have been completed and the conversion rate for each one.
How do you use Google Analytics ?
You start to use it by:
- Creating an account with Google Analytics (if you are already a Google user and have a gmail account, you can sign up using your existing credentials)
- Once in the ADMIN dashboard, you have to make sure you add your website URL to create a new property and then copy a special JS tracking code that the Analytics Dashboard will have prepared for you and paste it on every page of your website. If your website is built based on WordPress, you can use a plugin, which makes things easy-peasy.
- Once you have added the tracking code, now Google can listen and record every visitor who sets foot on your website. Log in at least once every couple of days to see if your site gets visits, who is visiting it (countries, devices), where they are coming from (Google, social media, other websites, etc.)
- Once you get more comfortable using it, you might want to start optimizing your setup so you can get more accurate and detailed data – exclude your own visits from the overall visits, add segmentation, build ready-made reports that Google can auto-email to you, track how many people filled out specific online forms etc. It’s exciting.
Is there any best tools for the SEO analysis?
Google Analytics is the free seo tools and most preferred tool used on the internet by many people as it gives realtime watchable information regarding devices, demographics, gender, country, topics, interests, etc. of every website whether it’s yours or competitor.
You get to have following advantages if you are using Analytics for analyzing the activity of your website –
- It is free of cost is the biggest benefit.
- Able to find what activity your visitors are performing when they visit your page.
- You get to know which are the sections that are visited the most on your web site.
- You get to know how many unique visitors are coming to your website.
When you begin with Google Analytics things might seem to be fascinating in the beginning because of all the graphs, chart and reports which you see on the dashboard.
But to make the best use of it you need to keep certain things in mind.
This might include :
- Having Goals and making comparisons
Analytics provides some useful matrices in order to check your progress and improvements of your page as well as the products listed on your website.
But you can set goals on analytics and check the progress according to those goals and see how near you are to your goals
2. Configure Dashboard
The dashboard of Google Analytics should be configured properly according to your organization’s preferences.
3. Review your reports regularly.
The report should be analyzed at regular intervals which makes you understand whether there is a dip or increase in progress of your web pages.
4. Compare the results between time periods
Results of your web page especially the ad campaigns and the product page should be compared by you in between two periods be it be two months or 2 years.
#04 Google Keyword Planner
The Keyword Planner is a more focused version of the Google Keyword Tool and Ad Words Traffic Estimator tool, and the focus is on doing one thing only: to make it easier for advertisers to get through the process of creating new ad groups and ad campaigns, which is the key to getting your PPC accounts off to a good
This tool will show you the selected keyword/key phrase opposition, worldwide month to month searches, and neighborhood month to month scans for each keyword you check. On this basis you can conclude for which keywords you should target in the content.
How do you keyword research using Google keyword planner?
When the word come out for keyword research, Most of bloggers forget to use most powerful tool that they are already using Google Keyword Planner is the best place to begin keyword research.
It’s designed for advertising, but you can use it to research organic keywords by customizing your results for one of your competitors.
Enter your product or service, your competitor’s landing page, and product category. Customize your search for certain kinds of keywords.
Google Keyword Planner
With Keyword Planner, you can:
- Search for new keyword and ad group ideas
- Get search volume for a list of keywords or group them into ad groups
- Get traffic forecasts for a list of keywords
- Multiply keyword lists to get new keyword ideas
- You should pay attention to keyword ideas and ad group ideas, as both can help with SEO. Ad group ideas contain a set of related keywords that might not show up in general keyword ideas.
- Pay attention to average monthly searches, competition, and other available metrics to determine relevant keywords to target.
- If you plan on doing SEO and PPC together, Keyword Planner can help you determine which keywords are better to target organically or with advertising.
- You can also use Keyword Planner’s suggestions as a base to build long tail keywords with the help of some of the other tools below.
How can you acess free Google keyword planner SEO tools ?
How to use google keyword planner in free. (Step By Step-guide with images)
If you want to use a keyword planner or google keyword planner for free?
But Not found it.
So, it is your last article about this.
So, in this article, I will tell you a free SEO keywords tool.
that’s this tool is google keyword planner.
Google keyword planner tool or google adwords keyword tool is the best tool for research SEO keywords.
Step#1. Go to google and search google keywords planner and open this site. you can see an image in down.
Step#2. After opening this site click on Go to keywords planner.
Step#3. Enter your email or phone of Gmail or Email for a login of google keywords planner and click on Next.
Step#4. And enter your password of Gmail and click on Next.
Step#5. So, your account login is done and now clicks on a new google ads account.
Step#6. Now, click on Switch to Expert Mode. As shown in the picture.
Step#7. So, click on Create an account without a campaign.
Step#8. And now click on SUBMIT.
Step#9. Click on Explore Your Account.
Step#10. However, go to the upper side and click on Tools & Settings. go down and click on Planning, and click on Keywords planner on down.
Step#11. Now click on the new keywords box.
Step#12. So, enter your keyword and click on RESULTS.
Step#13. Finally, the results you can see. this is the best google ranking tool.
#05 Yoast SEO
One of my favorite plugin in WordPress. It helps you to optimize all pages of your blog. It covers all the SEO basics which are necessary for ranking. With this plugin you can easily set your title, descriptions and target keywords. It also help you to optimize your page for your target keyword. The best part of this plugin that anybody can use it because every process is too simple.
Some features of Free Yoast SEO Tools are as follows:
- It’s a free tool.
- Formulate your WordPress website search engine friendly.
- It can be installed on any self-hosted WordPress site.
- Offer you readability Check
- You can set title and Meta Descriptions.
- Optimizes the loading speed of your website.
- You can set Focus Keyword and Analysis them later
- It endows with real-time page analysis Report
- Create a sitemap
- Regulate your appearance on Social Media Pages
- Have full control over breadcrumbs.
- Check Duplicate content.
- Updated with Google Algorithms.
- 24/7 Support for 1 year
Yoast SEO provides you with easy analysis and a helpful result which are easy to understand as they are represented by different colours. Those are Red, Orange, and Green while Red represents Problems, Orange represents Improvements and Green represents Good Results.
Using Yoast SEO Plugin you can also design how your website will look on different Social Media Platform when anybody shares your website on it. You can regulate the description of the company and the image visible using this plugin.
Download Yoast SEO Tool for free :- DOWNLOAD NOW
Do you know the content with images rank more faster than content without images. how? Let me explain this. According to SEO experts engaging images and infographics can help you to reduce your bounce rate and which helps you rank higher in Google. So, Now you thinking that, Ok I should hire a designer which create images and infographics for me, No. Canva will help you to do this. It’s very easy to create banners, images with quotes and many more. What I like about Canva that they gives you free templates for every project. You don’t need create template for your website or your social media posts.
What is the use of Canva in SEO?
Canva has infographic making section, also it allows to add link to the image. SEO requires infographics and backlinks. You need to showcase the infographics on different platforms for SEO and therefore, Canva can be used for making infographics that are essential for SEO.
Is Canva better than Photoshop?
It all comes down to what you’re looking for. As far as full blown design/photo work, Photoshop is in a class of its own. You can do a thousand times more actions and techniques in photoshop, and you have tons of more options as far as work within photos themselves. So why would Canva even be in this conversation? Simply put, it’s a great tool for either
A: You don’t have the time to learn Photoshop or B: You have some quick/bulk work you need to crank out. We (Precision Studio) use Canva for things that need to be done in 20 minutes and don’t need much customization. When you’re in a pinch, and your client needs something right away, Canva is an awesome site.
Outside of that, Photoshop is the tool you need to learn and take advantage of, if you’re getting into the design/photography world.
How To Use Canva For BEGINNERS! (Canva Tutorial 2020)
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Canva?
Canva is a very powerful tool for not only basic designers, but it can be your daily tool for many things. Starting with social media graphics, but ending with some more advanced graphics.
In my opinion, the main advantage of Canva is that you can select from many predefined templates and quickly prepare some graphics.
The main disadvantage is that you are limited by the free version and also by the capabilities of Canva. For more advanced designs there are tools like Photoshop.
#07 Plagiarism Checker Tool:
Since google and other search engines have become very strict about duplicate and plagiarized content. It’s always a good idea to run your content through this tool before posting on the website.
If you are a student, teacher, writer or a business, you need to make sure that your content is authentic and does not cause copyright infringement. There are a variety of plagiarism checker tools available; both free and paid. I going listing down the best ones below:
What are the free plagiarism check websites that are on the Internet?
There are plenty of plagiarism checker tools Available. Only a limited number of plagiarism checker tools are good to use
Best Free Plagiarism Checker Website’s List
This is my second favorite free SEO tools, which was offered by Neil Patel. This tool is complete for free, one of the reasons I love it is this tool not only show you the search volume, but also show you the top 100 sites ranked for the keyword you search.
You can download both search volume and top listed sites.
For instance, when I tried to type the keyword”SEO” in ubersuggest, it gives me the result in below.
Similarly The first image showed that the keyword “SEO” is damn hard to rank. Not a chance it will be in my ideal keywords list.
The second image showed all the related keywords derived by the seed keyword “SEO”, in this part you can easily download the all the keywords with Excel format, then you can choose out the moderate competitive keywords manually. Don’t forget to follow the basic principle of keywords chosen:
- Business Incentive
- Low PPC cost.
In SERP analytics, what you will find the most site ranks for the keyword “SEO”, you could also download this list and make analytics on these websites. Studying what type of their content is as your reference for your blog or website.
There are many paid or free seo tools available in the market but I personally suggest you to check this. This will suggest you:
- Keyword Ideas.
- Organic Keywords.Backlinks
- .Visitors per month.
- Keyword Ranking.
- Top Pages.
#09 Responsive Design Checker
Having a good domain name and a good WordPress theme is not enough. You’ll need a website that responds the same on different screen sizes so that users from any device, any OS, any screen size can easily read your content.
Basically, this is used for checking whether your website is responsive or not. Whether your website behaves similarly on different screens and dimensions.
#10 Google PageSpeed Insights
Does page speed matter, when it comes to SEO and search engine rankings?
Earlier days of search engine optimization, the answer was no. Today, however, this has all changed. Google has made it clear that site speed is used in web search ranking.
Use the Google PageSpeed Insights tool, to ensure that your website isn’t falling behind in this area.
After entering your URL, the results page spits out a variety of information:
- User Experience
- Things to Consider Fixing
The speed results look like this:
You want your score to be as close to 100 as possible. If you find that it’s anything less than that, don’t hesitate to follow the guidelines under the “consider fixing” headline.
Pro tip: don’t forget to check the speed for both mobile and desktop devices. You want to score high for both of these.
TOP 10 MUST-HAVE FREE SEO TOOLS FOR BEGINNERS
Request a Call Back
Attend Free Demo Session
We understand the demand of customers. Base on that, we want to co-operate with customer to create the products and solutions with the best benefit at the economical fee.