#1🥇 Best Digital Marketing Certification Course in Ranchi
Searching for a Digital Marketing Institute in Ranchi?
If you are hunting for a digital marketing training institute in Ranchi then your search is over. Join Digitalsolution360 the best institute. We aim at providing students with the best training within 3 months by the best Google-certified trainers. Our trainers provide mock interviews, live-practical classes, and also placement assistance until placed. Join Us and become a digital marketer in just 90 days by paying the most reasonable amount.
Advertising products and services on digital platforms such as social networking sites, GoogleAds, Youtube, Emails, etc are called “digital marketing.” During the present conditions every company needs digital promotions and it has become a necessity to maintain online branding to maintain rank in the market. This is only possible when the company hires a personal digital marketer who keeps updating advertisements and promotions on different social media platforms.
Social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc are the best platforms to promote any brand, product, or business. Almost everyone has an account on the mentioned sites and online ads leave a greater impact on the consumers than a personal visit. Companies can even hire famous bloggers and influencers to promote or advertise their company and product because people get inspired by them and think of giving the products a try. GoogleAds are a bit costly but quite effective in branding the company and services.
Digital marketing has a lot more than just running ads and promotions. Digitalization and increase in technology have increased pressure on the companies to maintain their branding online as well as offline thus almost every company, institute, etc all are hiring digital marketers and maintaining their online presence and competition.
The person behind running ads and strategizing different techniques to maintain the online ranking and presence of companies is called a “digital marketer.” Not only online presence but also maintaining all the tracks and records of rising and fall in ranking is also the work of a digital marketer. Web developers, web designers, and digital marketers work as a team and help the company in maintaining an online presence as well as compete with the other companies.
Digital Marketer is responsible for building brand awareness on digital channels. Few digital channels are:-
- Social Media
- Company Websites
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Rankings
- Corporate Blogs
- Online Display Ads
Digital Marketer measures analytics for identifying weaknesses and working on them for improving online presence. Corporate industries have a team for digital advertising and the work is distributed to different individuals but small companies and institutions have one single individual.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- In this module, you will learn about the different components of digital advertisement and promotions and how they merge together to form an effective digital marketing plan and strategy.
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Creating customer personas.
- Evolution of Digital Marketing.
- Digital Marketing lexicon and metrics.
- Core concepts of digital marketing.
- SEO 1:- On-Page Optimization and Keyword Planning
- In this module, you will learn about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) along with how to drive traffic to your website in an organic way, also how to find appropriate keywords using tools and On-page Optimization.
- What is SEO?
- Importance of search digital
- Sources of traffic to your website
- Keyword planning and practice
- Product Discovery and how a search engine works
- On-Page Optimization(optimizing images, optimizing text, handling content, and more)
- Keyword Research Tool
- SEO 2:- Off-Page Optimization
- In this module, you will learn about how to drive traffic to your website by using Off-Page SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques through tools like SEOptimer, Moz, Google Search Console, etc.
- What is Off-Page SEO?
- Bing Webmaster tool for Off-page Optimization and Google Search Console
- Off-site link building techniques.
- Website design practices for SEO.
- SEOptimer tool for link building outreach and to track keyword rankings
- Email Marketing
- In this module, you will learn why email advertising is important and how it can be used to improve product sales and business.
- Introduction to email marketing.
- Building an email list.
- Email marketing cycle.
- Setting up a squeeze page.
- Creating a lead magnet.
- Tackling spam.
- Tips to improve conversion.
- Effective content strategies.
- Search Engine Marketing:- Google Ads
- In this module, you will learn about how to promote your website by using paid advertisements on Google.
- Introduction to Google Search Ads.
- Creating Ads in Google Ads
- Sources for paid traffic
- Creating and managing your Ad Campaign
- Display Advertising
- Affiliate Marketing
- In this module, you will learn how to drive traffic to your website by using various techniques of affiliate advertising.
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing.
- Major Affiliate advertising or Marketing Channels
- How Affiliate Marketing works
- How to set up and run Affiliate Marketing as an affiliate
- Social Media Marketing 1:- Facebook and Instagram
- In this module, you will learn how to grip social networking sites such as Facebook and Instagram to gain and drive organic traffic to your website, and run paid advertisements on these sites.
- Introduction to Facebook and Instagram
- Best practices for driving traffic on your website through Facebook and Instagram
- Creating a business profile on Facebook and Instagram
- Creating Paid Ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Social Media Marketing 2:- Twitter and LinkedIn
- In this module, you will learn how to grip the most popular microblogging site Twitter to build your online presence. We will also learn how to use LinkedIn for growing connections, and generate Leads.
- Introduction to Twitter and LinkedIn
- Best practices for Twitter and LinkedIn
- Creating Profiles on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Creating Paid Ad Campaigns on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Social Media Marketing 2:- Youtube
- In this module, you will learn how to use Youtube, the best video advertising platform, to boost your brand awareness strategy.
- Introduction to Youtube
- Best practices for Youtube.
- Creating a channel on Youtube
- Different types of videos
- Youtube ad Formats
- Creating Paid Ad Campaigns on Youtube
- Mastering Google Analytics 1
- In this module, you will learn Google Analytics and the basics of it and how to set a goal and track website performance.
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Introduction to Landing Pages
- Using Google Analytics to understand user behavior
- Conversions and Goals
- Using Unbounce to create and effective Landing Page
- Ecommerce Analytics
- Tracking Website Performance using Google Analytics
- Multichannel Funnels
- Optimizing Campaign Performance
- Tracking form submissions and clicks using events
- Mastering Google Analytics 2
- In this module, you will learn about how to increase your revenues using analytics and funnels.
- Introduction to Enhanced Ecommerce in Google Analytics.
- Using tools for competitive analysis
- Learning from your competitors
- Why learn Digital Marketing?
- Digital marketing courses are in trend.
- Due to digitalization demand for digital marketers has increased and so there is a great scope.
- Objectives of Digital Marketing Certification course
- Gain knowledge about digital marketing.
- Master Search Engine Marketing strategies by using Google Paid Ads.
- Learn techniques and strategies about SEO.
- Learn Affiliate Advertising and how it works.
- Learn Email Marketing and using email tools.
- Master tracking of the website by using the Google Analytics technique.
- Learn social media advertising on sites:- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
- Learn how to create Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- What are the prerequisites for Digital Marketing Certification Course?
If you have any knowledge about marketing and latest trends this course is made for you.
Digitalsolution360 provides a certificate after the course completion with the name of our student and Institute. We believe that certificates are cherry on the cake i.e. they enhance students credibility. Therefore we certify our students as a Digital Marketing Professional.
Digital Marketing Features
- Live sessions:- live classes are held online during weekdays and weekends.
- Lifetime Access:- Presentations, and expert advice are available for lifetime.
- Assignment:- Practical assignments are given every day.
- Expert support is just a call away:- Any issue or any query expert advice and support is available 24/7.
- Certification:- Digitalsolution360 certifies you as a Digital Marketing Professional with a certificate.
- What if I have queries or issues after I complete my course?
You have lifetime access to our experts, they will resolve all your issues and queries.
- What if I miss my class?
Recording of the class will be available for you and if you want to study that same lecture you can also join any other batch for that.
- Demo session service is available?
Yes, of course you can attend our demo class before enrollment to check out our services and teaching method.
- Who will be the instructor for our class?
All our experts are Google certified professionals with at least 8+ years of experience. We take all measures to provide quality content and lectures to our students.
.For course-related queries:-
Call 📞:- 9716234590 (Mr. Amit Sharma)
Request a Call Back
Attend Free Demo Session
We understand the demand of customers. Base on that, we want to co-operate with customer to create the products and solutions with the best benefit at the economical fee.